I started the work at my project by doing some cleanup and small fixes. The patches I sent were accepted and are part of the first round of new IIO drivers, features and cleanups for the 3.20 cycle.
Thanks to some of these patches some Kconfig entries gain annotation with the resulting module name. Other fixes were removing pointless ‘out of memory’ message and unnecessary braces, fix char unsigned order in ad8366, increase the sleep time in ad9523 to make it predictable since that operation isn’t timing critical. Besides all that, there were some patches doing trivial space before comma fixups and white space cleanups.
All these patches are now part of Industrial Input/Output Subsytem tree.